RMNP sleep shirt/beach cover-up with iconic east gate silk screened image
the EAST GATE entrance to Riding Mountain National Park is the only remaining original 1930's gate remaining in the entire National Park system throughout Canada. Constructed by local craftsmen with logs from nearby trees, and local stone. It has be designated a National Historic site. Once known as Norgate it still remains the entry point to the park from highway 19.
- 100% cotton
- one size
- length shoulder to bottom approximately 41" - 105 cm
- width at middle approximately 24" - 59 cm
- image measures approximately 9" x 5.5 " - 22 x 14 cm
- available in vintage grey or soft cream yellow
- photo is not exactly the same colour as actual garment
- due to the artisanal nature of the screen printing process each image may vary ever so slightly.
- generous sizing, might be too big for petite
you might also enjoy some of these other RMNP products