the athene noctua or little owl is a nocturnal bird of prey. Its sunken eyes and twisted body make it a figure for expert hands. real challenge! The end result definitely makes it worth it.
- pieces are pre-cut and marked for easy folding and construction.
- the kit contains 6 sheets of dyed pulp art paper, a teaching sheet with the main features and assembly instructions. all inside a sturdy and attractive folder.
- once all parts are glued together, the result is a radiant and striking bird
- finished size: 16 x 11 x 18 cm
- made in Spain
- plastic free
- eco-friendly acid free paper
- materials needed: white glue & toothpicks
- recommended for ages 12+