the upupo epops or hoopoe is a medium sized bird, which has been designed to hang from the ceiling. it is characterized by a long black bill, orange body and wings and tail with black and white stripes.
- pieces are pre-cut and marked for easy folding and construction.
- the kit contains 5 sheets of dyed pulp art paper, a teaching sheet with the main features and assembly instructions. all inside a sturdy and attractive folder.
- once all parts are glued together, the result is a radiant and striking bird
- 15.5 x 26 x 28cm
- made in Spain
- plastic free
- eco-friendly acid free paper
- materials needed: white glue & toothpicks
- recommended for ages 12+